- HONDA OF CHANTILLY/CARS.COM
- Chantilly, Virginia
- Mar 06, 2023
- Apr 10, 2023
- Human Resources
- Career Level
- Manager (Manager / Supervisor of Staff)
- Full Time
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS HERE: https://careers.hireology.com/pohankaautocenterinc/1161405/description
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing team! A large dealer group located in the Northern VA/DC area is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This role will allow you to utilize your passion for sourcing talent and apply it to connecting candidates with appropriate opportunities across all areas of our organization. Work alongside a supportive team of professionals. Bi-lingual skills are a plus.
- Collaborate with executive and management teams to identify personnel needs.
- Outline qualifications, responsibilities, skills, and experience needed for open positions. Write full job description as needed.
- Develop and execute strategic talent acquisition strategies.
- Facilitate interviews and screen candidates for job openings for each hiring manager.
- Post job openings on various recruiting platforms and the company career page.
- Proactively research and contact potential recruits on job search websites.
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal channels our organization's benefits and offerings to potential candidates.
- Maintain applicant records.
- Perform reference, background checks, and other hiring requirements as needed.
- Manage and track the onboarding process. Coordinate and facilitate orientation and training of new hires.
- Track retention results.
- Conduct exit interviews.
Life and Disability Insurance
401K (w/ company matching)
Vehicle Purchase and Service Discount Programs
Opportunities for career advancement
Supportive work environment
- Prior related Talent Acquisition experience a plus. Recent college grads are also encouraged to apply.
- Detailed-oriented, organized, and tech-savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Bi-lingual skills are a plus
- Must be willing to submit to a background check for employment
- MS Office Suite
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro. Starting as a single-service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 21 dealerships throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, and Texas. Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
Our Pohanka Community Outreach partners with over 1,200 local organizations, contributing more than $2M annually.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work with a dedicated team of professionals. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members. Join our team to grow your career and realize your potential!