Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator
Facilities, Planning, Construction and Management (FPCM) is part of the Division of Safety and Facilities. The mission is to foster an inviting campus environment through exemplary delivery of facilities services. The vision is to be a leader in delivering exceptional facilities services.
The Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator position is responsible for the day to day delivery and follow up on services to our properties and stakeholders. It will be part of our Stakeholder Engagement team within the Business Integration Group reporting to the Customer Engagement / Service Enhancement Associate and acting as liaison with various FPCM service areas.
The specific responsibilities for the person filling this job are:
- Maintains regular interaction with students, parents, tenants, stakeholders and colleagues, serving as a liaison between customers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for customer follow up and communications within a portfolio of buildings before, during and/or after not limited to maintenance, repairs, projects, alterations, improvements, and other related issues.
- Conducts inspections of student rooms, academic buildings and other campus facilities. Develops spreadsheets and analyzes data, identifies repetitive problems and trends that could lead to the development of project work to remedy a recurring problem.
- Submits and follows up on maintenance tickets, regularly uses AiM to track work requests and to document notes related to work in progress and reviews daily residential work requests by building and portfolio to discern immediate follow up on issues.
- Communicates information and scheduled work to building occupants.
- Fosters a relationship with peers and stakeholders to identify projects and act as project manager for minor projects related to residence hall or administrative building work as directed, to include collaboration on identification of scope, contract bidding, contract management, project delivery and closeout.
- Solicits feedback from customers by holding meetings with the Residence Hall Association and other student groups as well as analyzing customer survey responses.
- Develops communication plans in association with the Stakeholder Engagement Associate for facilities projects and emergency repairs.
- Supports division-wide initiatives and assists with internal staff communications and engagement.
- Participates in meetings and committees as directed
- Pursues professional development opportunities Performs other related duties as assigned.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as deemed necessary.