4 days left
- City of Bowie
- Bowie, Maryland
- Feb 23, 2023
- Mar 30, 2023
- Counselor and Therapist
- Government and Public Services
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Full Time
Duties: Full-time position. Responsible for carrying a formal caseload, focusing primarily on family, individual and group therapy with children and teens. Other duties include crisis intervention, phone intakes, consultations with schools, consultations with other professionals, interaction with local and state government agencies, plus providing information and referral. Community outreach to schools, civic organizations and others is sometimes required. Casework includes case file management.
- Masters degree in Counseling, Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work or a related field.
- Current clinical license in the State of Maryland: LCSW-C, LCPC or LCMFT. Graduate-level licenses will be considered.
- Minimum of two years counseling experience with families.
- Must be available to work two evenings per week and attend staff meetings, staff development programs, agency trainings/consultations, and weekly case supervision sessions.
Salary: $62,476 - $72, 500 annually (depending on Qualifications)
Employee Benefits Full Time: Extensive continuing education opportunities, including a personal training budget, excellent medical, dental, vision, life and long-term care insurance; 401(k) with employer match; 457 savings plan. The position allows some ability to telework and flexibility with scheduling.
How to Apply: please visit the city’s website at: www.cityofbowie.org and click on the employment link.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
All applicants MUST submit a completed City of Bowie employment application in order to be considered for this opportunity.The City of Bowie is a drug and alcohol-testing employer. EOE