AARP is the nation's largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering people 50 and older to choose how they live as they age. With a nationwide presence and nearly 38 million members, AARP strengthens communities and advocates for what matters most to families: health security, financial stability and personal fulfillment. AARP also produces the nation's largest circulation publications: AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin.
Data & Analytics leverages business intelligence gained through advanced data analytics in order to maximize AARP's marketing and communications results. This includes using data science, data engineering, predictive modeling, and market analytics to guide data driven decision making.
The Marketing Analytics Manager gathers, analyzes, and shares marketing data and insights to improve marketing performance. Collects and evaluates data effectiveness and operational execution of marketing campaigns, measuring customer satisfaction or retention. Consults with management to discuss marketing data insights and trends. Collaborates with management to identify opportunities to streamline marketing data processes and develops new procedures that support the business unit/department Responsibilities
- Develops and oversees digital and offline campaign tracking requirements.
- Manages data quality control, classification, and upload to database/CMS platforms. Designs cross-team campaign templates, processes, and / or procedures and performs peer quality controls.
- Develops and completes all ad hoc, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting deliverables. Provides analysis for optimization of marketing spend and other strategic issues.
- Collaborates with marketing teams to share insights & learnings with providers.
- Manages campaign process including executing timely and accurate campaign files, count requests, reporting and analyses.
- Gather and interpret data to develop actionable steps to improve digital experiences and optimize business performance. Identifies and explores opportunities for expanding data sources and/or custom models.
- Analyzes data for multiple enterprise-wide priorities including digital member behavior, content consumption, marketing campaigns, test and learn campaigns, and audience targeting and optimization efforts.
- High school diploma is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 5+ years experience in an analytical or campaign management role
- 5+ years working with internal and/or external clients
- Experience with data analytics and/or programming
- 5+ years of experience Unica or Salesforce preferred; Unica campaign experience is going to be very helpful for success in this role
- Experience or working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, and/or Tableau
Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Regular and reliable job attendance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit respect and understanding of others to maintain professional relationships
- Independent judgement in evaluation options to make sound decisions
- In office/open office environment with the ability to work effectively surrounded by moderate noise
AARP observes Mondays and Fridays as telecommuting workdays, except for essential functions. Remote work and telecommuting can only be done within the United States and its territories. Compensation and Benefits
AARP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k); 100% company-funded pension plan; health, dental, and vision plans; life insurance; paid time off to include company and individual holidays, vacation, sick, caregiving, and parental leave; performance-based and peer-based recognition; tuition reimbursement; among others. Equal Employment Opportunity
AARP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. AARP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.