Adventist Healthcare seeks to hire an experienced Senior Project Manager for our Facilities and Real Estate, Capital Projects Department who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing
As a Senior Project Manager you will:
• Supports our Adventist Healthcare (AHC) Capital Projects program, managing multiple projects of varying size up to $100M plus at the Shady Grove Medical Center.
• Activities include the management of project cost and schedule, design review for constructability and compliance with AHC standards, technical evaluations, work planning, procurement process, contract management, regulatory compliance, ensure work site safety and quality products, etc. Willingness to travel to construction site locations is expected.
• Plan, track, and evaluate all construction projects including scope, schedule, and budget within a select Adventist Healthcare facilities.
• Manage a wide range of construction projects to complete on schedule and within budget from start to finish.
• Ensure project progression of construction projects, using critical skills in project management, transition management, space planning, medical equipment planning, IT/ Security coordination, furniture management, signage planning, and any design standards.
• Supply required information to operational leadership to determine resources and method of delivery. Coordinate with end-users / Adventist Healthcare departments on all aspects of project delivery.
• Must be well-versed in construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines include third party vendors to achieve the best results.
• Coordinate project closeout process ensure project scoped and quality standards are met and proper end-user transition occupancy.
• Process all project document project activities, commitments, CORs, submittals and funding requirements in eBuilder system or other project management software tool to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
• Establish and prepare a communication plan schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the status of current and upcoming projects.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Plan, track, and evaluate all construction projects including scope, schedule, and budget within select Adventist Healthcare facilities.
• Be assigned to the working location Shady Grove Medical Campus.
• Assist in developing policies and procedures associated with construction project management to build a standard framework for construction.
• 5 years experience managing construction projects in the healthcare industry, required.
• 3 years in a construction supervisory, preferred
• Registered Architect, Professional Engineer, or Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred.
• Supervisor in the Construction Related Field
• Knowledge of Construction Management Architect and Engineering concepts, preferred.
• Skill in Project Budgeting and Cost Estimating, preferred
• Knowledge of project management life cycles, project processes, construction, scope development, scheduling, budgets, multidisciplinary coordination, and resource management, preferred.
Day Shift, Full Time, Monday - Friday
The position is predominately located at Shady Grove Medical Center (SGMC), Rockville, MD, but maybe assigned to a project at another AHC Entity location.At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you.
We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through nonrotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Free Employee parking
- Benefits Eligible Positions:
- Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans [including health, employer-paid disability and life insurance, PTO]
- Employer retirement contribution and match after 1-year of eligible employment with 3 year vesting
- Ancillary benefits such as flexible spending, legal and pet insurance to meet the needs of employees and their eligible family members
- Subsidized childcare at participating childcare centers
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today, apply now to be considered! COVID-19 Vaccination
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and , if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a n designated Adventist HealthCare location. Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing. Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.