Clearance Required:Top Secret SCI
US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking an Information Systems and Cyber Security, Senior Analyst
who will serve as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
and Incident Handler
in support of a government customer at our Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), Patuxent River, MD location. The successful candidate will apply systems Risk Management Framework (RMF) latest principles and guidance to analyze, plan, implement, assess, and validate Cyber Security in support of the acquisition programs. Additionally, the successful candidate will be part of the team conducting Cyber Incident Response according to the NAWCAD Incident Response Plan. Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities in support of acquisition programs:
- Plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- Perform cyber forensic analysis in responses to cyber threats in hardware and software environments.
- Develop security documentation to include Standard of Procedures, Processes, Workflows, Guidelines, Security Impact Assessments, and After-Action Reports.
- Define system security requirements, assess system security architecture designs, and support the development and sustainment of an Enterprise Risk Management Framework (RMF Accreditation package throughout all lifecycle phases.
- Update and assess software and processes compliance of system Authority to Operate (ATO) packages.
- Apply Categorization, Security Control selection along with required artifacts utilizing eMASS for ATO packages.
- Assist the ISSM in meeting their duties and responsibilities including develop technical solutions to problems, implement enhancements and upgrade system architectures.
- As part of a team, respond and handle incidents according to the NAWCAD Incident Response Plan.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and at least five years' Information Security or similar field; or three to five years combined experience one or more of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Assurance and Program Security.
- At least four years' experience with Risk Management Framework, or similar security frameworks.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAM Level I (Security+)
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- Familiarity with IC and DoD metadata standards
- DoD A&A experience
- Experience with writing policy associated with RMF control families.
- Experience with establishing Continuous Monitoring Program, Audits, and associated tools.
- CISSP or similar certification.
All applicants for this position must possess an active Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access;
please note that the clearance process considers financial background aspects. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.