The Recruitment Coordinator, Division of University Relations will manage the search process for all open positions within the Division of University Relations (UR) from vacancy to hire. This position provides detailed administrative support for each search, tracks the status of each candidate, coordinates interview logistics, and works with the Equity Administrator to ensure guidelines are being followed. This role also works with hiring officials and search chairs to document the search minutes for each opening. The Recruitment Coordinator will report to the Assistant Director of Human Resources for University Relations.
The Recruitment Coordinator will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to advertise vacancies and recruit candidates using tools such as LinkedIn, to ensure a rich and diverse pool of candidates. This role will also work with the Human Resources Coordinator to ensure new hires are included in the onboarding and orientation process.
The incumbent must have strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritization skills. Additionally, experience interacting with high-level individuals is vital.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree AND three (3) years of professional administrative experience;
- Associate’s Degree AND five (5) years of professional administrative experience;
- High School Diploma or GED AND seven (7) years of professional administrative experience.
Candidates must also have experience working in a highly confidential environment, and experience interacting with high-level individuals (Deans, Vice Presidents, etc).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented while able to juggle, manage, and direct multiple searches/tasks.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Excellent customer service skills and philosophy.
- Must act with tact and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative and able to interact effectively with both external and internal audiences and capable of building strong work relationships in a complex environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, prioritize tasks, think proactively, and work independently, using good judgment and experience to make decisions.
- Utilize Microsoft Office, Google Suite and/or other software to create and present documents, charts, graphs and spreadsheets.
- The successful candidate will need to ability to think independently, contribute as a problem solver, handle complex tasks while maintaining deadlines, be well organized and multitask, communicate clearly.