Dewberry is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinato
r for our Federal Market team in our Fairfax, VA
office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and hardworking individual to join a team of professionals who lead marketing and proposal efforts in the federal market. This position offers potential for career development and a chance to gain experience by working with experts in this field. This position is responsible for coordinating the full spectrum of federal marketing functions in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, market-focused professional who understands deadline-driven work, and is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment. We are open to this candidate working remotely.
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call "Dewberry at Work," that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Federal Marketing Team and Capture Managers to ensure efficient and effective coordination of all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, partner and subconsultant data management, and developing company qualifications.
- Write sales materials and comply with corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for all external marketing communications, including basic project descriptions, resumes, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, and brochures.
- Work in tandem with business development and operati.ons personnel to implement pursuit win strategies and appropriately incorporate sales message.
- Prepare proposal schedules and compliance matrices
- Facilitate regular proposal meetings to maintain schedule deadline.
- Support the Federal Team in implementation of its Communications Plan for both internal and external audiences, including promotional activity, events, awards submissions, and press releases, website content, brochure updates, industry publications, ads, etc.
- Review proposals for compliance with RFP, government , and Dewberry requirements and brand standards.
- Oversee production and submission of final proposals.
- Follow up with proposal contributors after submission to ensure close-out procedures are followed correctly and capture lessons-learned.
- Maintain, manage and report CRM database information.
- Conference and event support/coordination, planning, attendance, budgeting and strategizing.
- Develop and distribute reports on Federal Marketing department activities, including pipeline, sales, qualifications, and client intel.
- Assist Federal Marketing team with additional tasks/initiatives as assigned.
Required Skills & Required Experience
Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and ability to pass a driving record background check. Don't meet every single requirement? At Dewberry we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for our employees. So if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the position description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other opportunities.
- BA or BS degree in relevant field.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills required.
- Extensive Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills required.
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills required.
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision or database administration preferred.
- Experience preparing federal SF 330, Best Value, and other federal proposal formats preferred.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign, desktop publishing or graphics software preferred.
- Knowledge of federal government and their procurement process, timelines and systems preferred.
- Position involves working overtime, as necessary, to meet all pursuit deadlines.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Only recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.