Clearance Required:Public Trust
US Citizenship:Required Summary
Seeking an Asset Management, Team Lead. This position offers a great opportunity to be part of a high-performing team responsible for supporting a full complement of customer-centric technical support services. Responsibilities
- Performs IT asset management duties and inventory management function.
- Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- United States citizenship is required
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- 4+ years related experience working on civilian federal government agency contract(s)
- Familiar with HP and Dell hardware
- ITIL Foundations (v3)
- A+ and/or other relevant certifications
- familiarity with ServiceNow
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Clearance
Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.