Building Energy Performance Programs Manager
- PEG LLC
- Fairfax, VA
- Commensurate with experience
- Jan 23, 2023
- Feb 27, 2023
- Analyst, Management
- Consulting, Specialty Trades
- Career Level
- Manager (Manager / Supervisor of Staff)
- Full Time
WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fourth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 100,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
This position is directly responsible for providing leadership and support to the Building Energy Modeling (BEM) Department, ensuring deliverables are being met and quality work is being presented. A qualified candidate will be experienced in providing a comprehensive summary of the energy efficiency of a home by using energy software to model energy usage of various residential building types, interpreting various building energy documents, and understanding.
Excellent communication skills with not only the PEG Team but also PEG clients in a respectful manner is a must. As a representative of PEG, the ideal candidate must be presentable, organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dependable.
Job Location: This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Serve as Designated Trainer and Leader for a Team of 20 Analysts
- Provide direction and guidance to analysts processing submissions to Residential/Energy Star Programs & Rebate Utilities Programs offered by BGE, PHI, PEPCO, Peco, Delmarva and ComEd, Dominion Energy, Potomac Edison, and/or other utility providers
- Manage the submissions of new homes within the Eastern Region to 25 Utilities Programs contributing to a $20 million+ portfolio of incentives per year
- Responsible for Weekly QA (Quality Assurance) Review to ensure technical accuracy and code compliance for Ekotrope Software
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to internal and external clients to successfully summarize the energy efficiency of a home through Energy Modeling Software
- Responsible for completing any additional reporting as requested by PEG Management including Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Manage the processing of the EPACT 45L Tax Credit Data Reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Maintain knowledge of Energy Efficiency Programs such as: Energy Star, LEED, and Green Building Programs
- Streamline reporting and data generation through expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Organize scope into major categories to outline deliverables and milestones
- Determine primary timetable for deliverables
- Modify critical paths based on prevailing conditions
- Develop workarounds to overcome obstacles in the critical path
- Integrate, review, and validate critical relationships with primary parties
- Receive and understand client constraints
- Manage and control all data through Microsoft Excel and SharePoint