Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
Reconciliation Operations Manager - Agency Finance Team
Agency Finance Loan Servicing is a division of the Capital One Commercial Bank. This team supports numerous critical processes and transactions. By cultivating innovative solutions and embracing technology, this team creates an unforgettable and unparalleled experience for our associates and customers.
The Agency Finance Loan Servicing team supports a total loan portfolio of $50BN and provides ongoing support for the life of each loan. The organization focuses on delivering scale and efficiency, mitigating operational risk, providing a smooth customer experience, and enabling talented associates to excel. One of the most impactful groups in Loan Servicing is the Reconciliation Team. The team is currently searching for a Reconciliation Manager. Responsibilities:
Basic Qualifications :
- Oversee the reconciliation of over 900 bank accounts.
- Manage bank account openings and closings.
- Research outstanding items and work closely with other departments to resolve issues.
- Manage monthly revenue reporting.
- Ensure monthly account certifications are completed.
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met with minimal follow up from management.
- Provide excellent customer service to Borrowers, Investor Contacts and others internally.
- Communicate with commercial loan system vendors(s) as necessary regarding system issues, reports and modifications/enhancements.
- Participate in technology projects associated with system upgrades, enhancements and/or migration to new systems applications or tools.
- Balance various projects intended to integrate and build efficiencies into current processes.
- Participate in all audits with investors and external auditors to provide the highest level of compliance.
- Incorporate Capital One's values into daily tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in accounting or 4 years of experience in finance
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting or 5 years of experience in finance
- At least 2 years of reconciliation experience
- At least 1 year of experience with G-Suite applications
- Strong attention to detail
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).