RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Assists management with the operation of facility in accordance with established procedures.
- Issues, receives and controls cash receipts and change funds; verifies cash count of funds turned in by cashiers.
- Assures only authorized patrons utilize the facilities. Submits daily report of operations.
- May assist bartenders in setting up bars and/or cashier's bag.
- Completes Daily Activity Report.
- May monitor inventories, place and receive food and beverage orders using Food track or similar software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2.
- Incumbent may also required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- May be required to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- This is a flexible position that there are no guaranteed hours. Must be willing to serve in a continuing position on a scheduled or as needed basis.
- This position may include nights, weekends and holidays as required.
1. Progressively responsible duties in the receipt, disbursement, examination, deposit, custody or other processing of cash items.
2. Applicant must meet state/local age (18) requirements for the serving of alcoholic beverage at the time of appointment.
3. Skill in providing customer service.
4. Ability to communicate effectively. Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Additional information Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. by 03/01/2023 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- It contains additional information applicants may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click or copy and paste this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ).
- Information may be requested regarding the vaccination status of selectees for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols. For more information, visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.