Marketing Executive (Education) & Junior Clerk
- EMBASSY OF INDIA
- Washington D.C.
- Jan 17, 2023
- Feb 21, 2023
- Marketing and Public Relations, Other
- Full Time
Embassy of India
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Embassy of India, Washington DC:
(1) Marketing Executive (Education)
Required qualification and skill set:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited University; Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the field of education, preferably in the U.S. education system. Research experience in the field of education (desirable); Proficiency in English, good communication skills, social media and computer skills; and Should be willing to travel across USA to visit various educational institutions.
- Assist in establishing and promoting institutional linkages and exchanges between educational institutions in India and the US; Assist in liaison with the U.S. Government Departments dealing in the area of education or those having impact on Indian students in the US; Liaison with various educational institutions in the U.S.; Connecting with and supporting Indian students in the USA; Analysis and reporting on important developments in the field of education in USA and India; and Any other work assigned from time to time.
Initial Pay: US$ 3666 p.m. + 75 p.m. (towards medical insurance premium).
2. Junior Clerk
Required qualifications and skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University; Sound knowledge of computer skills, especially MS Office; Proficiency in English; Basic knowledge of administration and accounts related work; Good writing, communication skills and social media skills.
Work Profile :
- Handling of various administrative and accounts related work viz. maintaining files, initiate proposals, processing of bills for settlement, preparation of salary and other vouchers etc.;
- To assist in Consular related various services viz. Passport, Visa, OCI cards etc.; To liaise with the local government offices/OFM with regard to various services viz. booking of public parks, issuance of diplomatic Identity cards, driving licenses, SSN, Tax exemption cards etc.; To assist with Embassy events and visits of delegations including protocol duties at airport as required; Any other work assigned from time to time.
Initial Pay: US$ 2886 p.m. + 75 p.m. (towards medical insurance premium).
Applicants having long term valid US work permit/appropriate visa if they are not US nationals would be preferred.
Interested candidates may send applications and resumes along with all supporting documents (educational certificates/documents, Passport/visa/work permit etc.) to:
Fax to 001 - 202-319-2840
2107, Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC- 20008
Latest by Friday, 03 February 2023