ERP International is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians - Part Time
, in support of Weed Army Community Hospital, Fort Irwin, CA. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2022 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation!Independent Contractor Role - 1099 Compensation: ($200/hr) About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Part Time 5-10 shifts a month
12 hour shifts, 7 days/week, days and nightsJob Specific Details and Tasks:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
MD or DO, successful Internship or Residency in a Primary Care area of practice (i.e. Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or General Surgery).* Experience:
Minimum 2 years' Emergency Medicine experience, within the past 3 years.* Licensure:
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine from any state.* Board Certification:
Board Certified or Eligible.* Life Support Certifications:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.