ERP International is seeking a full time or part time job share possibilty Clinical Psychologist
in support of behavioral and mental health operations at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2022 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available, and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
* Duty Hours:
Work schedule shall be an 9 hour shift between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a 1 hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.Practice Specific Details and Tasks:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, administration and interpretation of psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing (e.g. cognitive and personality assessment), and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Conduct military-specific evaluations including, but not limited to: Command Directed Evaluations, Security Clearances, Military Training Instructor Clearances, and Medical Evaluation Boards as needed.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide evidence-based psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours including, but not limited to: Mental Health Flight Meetings, Clinical Case Staffing and Professional
- Participate in military specific training
Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.* Internship/Residency:
Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship or
Post Doctoral Residency in professional psychology* Experience:
Minimum (2) year of clinical experience to meet clinical compentency. Evidence based therapies and techniques, and psychological assessment in the evaluation of diagnosis and treatment of disorders.* Licensure:
Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state. * Life Support Certification:
Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.