IT Coordinator, Coordinator, Contract Management
Position title: IT Coordinator, Coordinator, Contract Management
Position #: 127820
The Coordinator for Contract Management, within the Business Support Services unit of the Division of Information Technology (DIT), and reports to the Manager. This position requires the ability to work independently on a large range of tasks and duties. The Coordinator will serve a lead role managing 300+ contracts that are active within the division. They will work closely with technical leads and the Business Office. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and make decisions independently, are critical to the success of this position.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
At least 3 years experience in an IT business operations role, such as managing contracts, procurement initiatives, customer service experience, and/or other relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must work effectively with vendors and customers, and have demonstrated ability to work in sensitive situations.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the higher education environment and/or public procurement delivery methods.
- Knowledge of contract management and software licensing
- Experience managing students
- Experience with billing and other financial actions
- Medical, [uhr.umd.edu] dental [uhr.umd.edu], and vision [uhr.umd.edu]coverage designed to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle.
- Flexible work opportunities
- UMCP Tuition Remission [uhr.umd.edu] for employees, and their dependents to grow and achieve greatness.
- Generous paid time off package [uhr.umd.edu] to address work/life balance and maintain well-being.
- Retirement Benefits [uhr.umd.edu] created to aid employees in reaching future retirement goals.
- And many more… [uhr.umd.edu]
Salary range is in the mid $60Ks.
**This position does not provide sponsorship for Visas.
Ability to work nights and weekends on occasion to meet deadlines; ability to participate in virtual and in person meetings; ability to type and work on computers
Best consideration date: 02/02/2023 or open until filled
Please apply at: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/103350
Vaccine protocol: The University of Maryland has made the safety of our students, faculty and staff, and our surrounding communities a top priority. As part of that commitment, the University System of Maryland (USM) recently announced that students, faculty, and staff on USM campuses this fall, including UMD, are required to be vaccinated against COVID. As a prospective and/or a new employee at UMD, you will be required to comply with the University’s vaccination protocol. Proof of full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work at any University of Maryland location. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement at return.umd.edu [ejobs.umd.edu] and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Failure to provide proof of vaccination or to obtain approval for a medical or religious exemption will result in the offer of employment being rescinded.
Background Check: Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background check. Information reported by the background check will not automatically disqualify you from employment.