Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Work From Home - Sr. Advocacy Coordinator
This is an opportunity to join our Small Business Customer servicing team in our Bank. You would be responsible for providing an unmatched Customer experience through first call resolution and deepening relationships with our Customers. You should be energized by connecting with Customers and be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner. You will use a variety of tools and will need to build deep knowledge of all of our Small Business products and services. Candidates should be flexible and willing to adapt to enhancements designed for the benefit of our Customers. Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional service to our Small Business Customers in a prompt and professional manner on the phone
- Work cross-departmentally to research and resolve customer issues on the first call
- Troubleshoot technical issues in order to implement a resolution and provide a great customer experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to de-escalate calls
- Perform extensive research to further understand customer problems and offer solutions
- Identify opportunities in servicing processes and suggest solutions
- Able to offer and sell relationship-building solutions as part of a seamless integrated conversation
- Provide regular feedback from our Customers to continue to simplify future experience
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Small Business products and services
- Sustain a superior level of productivity while representing the Bank with enthusiasm
- Partner with branch associates and other bank departments to fulfill client requests
- Business needs require flexibility in scheduling and a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least one year of experience in Google Suite (G suite)
- At least two years of experience in customer service
- At least one year of experience in a call center environment
Work at Home Technology Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least two years of experience in a call center environment
- At least one year of experience in the financial industry
- At least three years of experience in customer service
- A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
- A reliable private internet connection that is not supplied by cellular data (hot spot)
- Cable or fiber connections are preferred
- Internet service download speeds must be at least 5 mbps, with 10+ mbps preferred - check your download speed using a speed test. A sample one can be found here . To test your home internet from your personal computer at home, type www.speedtest.net into the web browser of your personal computer.
- Sustained ability to maintain latency less than 250 ms in voice calls is required
- Hard wired connectivity is preferred, any use of wireless connectivity must be Private (non-public) and password protected through WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption. If you have any questions about your encryption, please consult with your internet provider
- A private network is password protected where you have ownership or line of site to every device on the network
- Capital One reserves the right to request proof of internet provider, speed and service package from the associate
- Requirements are subject to change, as new systems and technology is delivered. Capital One reserves the right to modify internet service requirements with sixty (60) days notice.
We are unable to consider applicants who do not meet the required Capital One Work at Home compatible internet access or who live in the states of California, Hawaii, or US territories. At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked. New York City:
$49,774.40-$49,774.40 for Work From Home - Sr. Advocacy Coordinator Colorado:
$49,774.40-$49,774.40 for Work From Home - Sr. Advocacy Coordinator
The actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).