A well-established general dentistry practice looking for an orthodontist to work part-time to take over our growing orthodontic program for Invisalign cases only. Every Friday is needed with the possibility of expanding.
Orthodontist Job Responsibilities:
- Examines patients and treats common orthodontic problems.
- Interprets x-rays, impressions, and additional diagnostic tests.
- Discusses diagnoses, treatment options, and costs with patients.
- Treats patients using Invisalign, retainers, and other orthodontic appliances.
- Meets with patients regularly to make adjustments and check progress.
- Keeps detailed medical records and orthodontic progress notes.
- Follows orthodontic guidelines, regulations, and standards.
- Adheres to our policies and procedures.
Orthodontist Qualifications and Skills:
- Communicates clearly, speaking multiple languages is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Provides high-quality patient care and is diligent and detail-oriented.
- Works calmly and confidently in fast-paced and high-stress situations.
- Builds relationships with patients and has strong interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree is required.
- Completion of residency with an accredited orthodontic program is required.
- At least one of year of orthodontist experience is required.
- An active dental license in Maryland is required.
- Board certification is strongly preferred.
Apply for Experienced Orthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly