Executive Assistant to CAO and COO
Are you service oriented and enjoy driving solutions forward? Are you passionate about maintaining an organized and functional workspace? Do you have a friendly and welcoming demeanor? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Executive Assistant to CAO and COO
We are in search of an Executive Assistant who enhances both the Chief Academic Officer (CAO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO)’s effectiveness by providing information management support. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison for all internal and external matters pertaining to the CAO and COO. The Executive Assistant will split their time to support both the CAO and COO. The Executive Assistant is responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Executive Office. The Executive Assistant must be able to work well under pressure while using discretion when handling confidential matters.
• Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the CAO and COO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, email, prioritizing and responding to requests and deliverables to meet deadlines, and completes expense reports.
• Handles executive communication, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interacting with all internal and external stakeholders, which include vendors, staff, and senior staff members.
• Conserves executive's time by collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CAO and COO's schedule is followed and respected. Operates as a “gatekeeper" in order to successfully manage the CAO and COO's time and office.
• Maintains CAO and COO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to CAO and COO, and determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Arrange events and meetings that take place inside and outside the workplace, such as staff and board meetings, retreats, fund-raising events, etc.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CAO and COO's ability to effectively lead the organization.
• Follows up on contacts made by the CAO and COO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
• Maintains a well-organized filing system of paper and electronic documents and updates database of mailing list and handles mailings and invitations.
• Manages projects and follows-through to successful completion.
• Monitors school reporting deadlines, ensuring that required reports are submitted on a timely basis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience or appropriate combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and take initiative as needed
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred; reading, writing, and speaking
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• A proactive approach to problem solving and strong decision-making skills
• Meticulously detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with others and delegate duties
• Advance proficiency in Google Drive suite, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Salary range from $54,800.00 to $65,800.00 per year depending on experience.
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098. This position will be posted until filled.