The TV/Media Production and Photography teacher will be responsible for teaching the introductory courses of the TV/Media Production and Photography programs. QualificationsEducation:
Bachelor's degree in job-related area. Degree in television/video production and/or photography. Certificates & Licenses:
None required. Experience:
Demonstrated hands-on experience in ENG productions. Knowledge:
Proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud programs, which include Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Adobe After Effects.
Proficient in social media platforms and management (Instagram, YouTube)
Proficient in the use of G suites and other web-based applications Preference:
At least 3 years experience multi-cam live streaming
At least 3 years experience in live-studio production
At least 3 years experience in commercial photography Essential Functions
- Teaches introductory classes of both TV/Media Production and Photography classes.
- Assists in the development of curriculum for high school TV production and photography classes.
- Provides support in the maintenance and upgrade of equipment for both programs.
- Provides support in the maintenance and upgrade of the television studio.
- Researches, specifies, and recommends purchase decisions on television and photography equipment
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Public Health Compliance
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test.
- Proof of COVID vaccination. Exemptions for religious/medical will be reviewed.
- Must follow safety and health protocols.
ACHS King Street Campus Salary Range:
Teachers and Other Licensed Staff Salary Scale (http://www.acps.k12.va.us/hr/compensation/) Shift Type: