Clearance Required:Public Trust
US Citizenship: Summary
The MIL Corporation is looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to support the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. Contract requires candidate to have COMPTIA A+
The Help Desk Support Manager will be responsible for daily supervision and direction of IT Service Desk Team (30 employees.) They will supervise all service desk activities, users in the areas of email, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and applications developed or deployed under the resulting contract. They will also be responsible for maintaining the contract standards as well as managing the hiring needs of the contract. Required Qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience managing an IT Help/Service Desk
- Strong demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience researching and developing employee training and performance improvement plans; experience with staffing and recruiting
- Strong working knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware and peripherals
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, and OSX operating systems and common office applications.
- Experience using an issue tracking system to record, monitor, and document trouble items and work requests (e.g., ServiceNow)
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards
- Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- COMPTIA A+ certification
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exception interpersonal skills
BA/BS or Associates degree or Equivalent experience Clearance
Public Trust Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.