Manager, Research and Analytics
340B Health has an opening for Manager, Research and Analytics at our growing nonprofit health care trade association. As a member of the legal and policy team, your research and analytics will support policy development, advocacy, member education, and communications.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on the 340B program, including interviews and case studies as well as analysis of public datasets and member data
- Apply research results toward demonstrating the value of the 340B program, assessing the impact of potential policy changes, defending the program against external threats, educating members, and other goals
- Assist in developing written research reports, including preparing charts and graphs, developing talking points, and drafting reports
- Monitor, analyze, and catalog supportive and critical outside research pertaining to 340B
- Assist in creation, follow-up, and analysis of 340B Health surveys
- Update and maintain quarterly data on 340B hospital enrollment and contract pharmacy enrollment
- Update and maintain 340B Health database of financial indicators
- Track 340B Health research grantee project progress including ensuring timely reporting
- Assist with planning and identifying speakers and content for conferences, webinars, and other educational events
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree required
- 3-5 years research/data analytics experience required
- Knowledge of health care datasets a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Demonstrated writing and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines with high-quality work product
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced knowledge of Excel
Other Pertinent Information:
- Staff are currently required to work in the office on a 2-3 days per week schedule during the COVID pandemic. A permanent policy has not yet been established, and we expect some telecommuting to be allowed when a policy is made permanent.
- All 340B Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) current guidelines. We also require that all employees receive a booster vaccine per CDC guidelines. Proof of receiving the required doses of one of the vaccines approved in the U.S. and receiving a booster vaccination shall be a condition of employment. 340B Health will consider exemption requests from candidates who cannot be vaccinated due to disability, medical contraindication, or sincerely held religious beliefs and those who claim an exemption under applicable state law.
- The description above is not intended to enumerate all duties and/or responsibilities of the position
- Some travel required, including to twice-yearly conferences
How to Apply:
To apply please visit the 340B Health career center to access the online application process for this position.
We strive to create a meaningful work environment for all our employees, one in which diverse teams and diverse ideas are valued. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic. Hiring great people from a wide variety of backgrounds helps keep our organization vital and strong.
As a small staff organization, 340B Health supports a collaborative working environment and recognizes the importance of each position’s value in meeting organizational goals. 340B Health offers an exceptional compensation package including health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, retirement plan matching, and more.
About the Organization:
340B Health assists safety net hospitals to provide services to more patients with low incomes and those living in rural areas. We focus on protecting the federal 340B drug pricing program, so it continues to play its critical role of subsidizing the health care safety net.