The Management and Program Analyst
will support, coordinate, organize, and liaise operational and program tasks for the USAID Bureau for Management, Office of Management Policy, Budget, and Performance (M/MPBP). Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, monitor, coordinate, and report on Bureau/Division operational/program activities to ensure that activities are efficiently and effectively carried out in a manner responsive to Bureau, Agency, and Administration objectives.
- Support research and technical support for studies, analyses, and related Bureau and programmatic support, including using budgetary planning and performance data.
- Support the planning and tracking of operating expense and program development assistance activities, including providing technical advisement on strategic planning and coherence with broader USAID/M strategic objectives.
- Support the preparation of and clearance tracking for documents needed to comply with all USAID and M operational and programming requirements.
- Conduct analyses of development activities, development indicators, and trends to support program design and strategy development.
- Monitor the implementation of OE/program activities and resources, with emphasis on identifying constraints, issues, logistical needs, and dependencies of specific inputs.
- Coordinate and support OE/program/Operational tracking, data analysis, and documentation.
- Provide technical advice on the feasibility, appropriateness, and value of proposed changes in planned activities.
- Support budget preparation and support tracking.
- Support administrative and records maintenance, in addition to other duties as assigned related to area of responsibility.
- Provide Washington-based support and general administrative support, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 4+ years of professional work experience required
- Experience in project administration, budget, and management procedures required
- Background check required with the ability to obtain a secret clearance or already possess an active secret or interim secret clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
- Knowledge of the full range of the operational and program budget cycles, including planning and implementing operational program budget, execution duties, performing studies and audits on funding, analyzing and evaluating program plans and budget issues, and overseeing the process of internal controls and financial audits preferred.
- Must have high level knowledge and skills within area of responsibility.
- Excellent writing, spreadsheet, and analytical skills are highly desired.
- Proficiency in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, internet search engines, and e-mail applications.
#Chenega Worldwide Support
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program