Clearance Required:Current Secret or Top Secret
US Citizenship:RequiredSummary The MIL Corporation
is seeking a Modeling Simulation and Analysis, Analyst (Model Based Systems Engineer, Jr. - MBSE)
to work on several programs located at Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), Patuxent River MD. This position will be responsible for the implementation of the cyber effects into the existing system and mission models in support of naval aviation programs. Responsibilities
- Perform systems integration, configuration management, cyber security requirements traceability, quality assurance testing, and resource management.
- Perform research on the applicability of current and evolving MBSE-related technology pertinent to related developmental programs/projects.
- Support M&S tool development, data modeling, effects modeling, real time model development consisting of virtualized systems platforms, threats, environments and events for advanced test and evaluation of DoD weapon systems and infrastructure.
- Prepare formal program materials that may include white papers, presentations, research, assist in technical documents and requirements.
- Hands on experience using Systems Engineering tools such as: DOORS, MagicDraw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, UML / SysML, Rhapsody, Stella, etc
- Experience with Matlab and other programming languages
- Knowledge/experience in DoD Systems Engineering policies and processes
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or relevant technical discipline and 2+ years of related work experience Clearance
All applicants for this position must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance
; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.