“Neany Inc. is currently hiring for the following positions, additional information can be found on our website www.neanyinc.com
- Aeronautical Engineers - Researches designs, develops and tests subsystems for aircraft including specialized subsystems such as sensors Analyzes aerospace products or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs.
- Electrical Engineers - Researches, designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including sensors and communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Mechanical Engineers - Responsible for static, dynamic design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packages. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs. Analyzes and modifies structural elements of aircraft to accommodate new sensors.
- Part-Time Office Receptionist, Serves visitors by greeting and having them sign-in, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring computer logbook, and issuing visitor badges, Microsoft knowledge. needed.
- UAV Mission Commanders - Responsible for coordinating ground and flight operations, facilitating mission briefs, execute flight and mission planning prior to flight, monitors flight path for safety of navigation, weather sources, and intelligence; coordinates airspace integration.
- UAV Pilots – Part 107 license / Radio controlled model aircraft experience is a plus. Coordinates and actively participates in UAV flight operations. Organizes and executes complex flight profiles in a tactical environment. Ensures compliance with policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Logistics Specialists - Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels. Coordinate with in-house purchasing team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders.
Neany Inc. is a Certified V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) employer and equal employment opportunity employer.
These positions require a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.