Tier 1 Help Desk Task Lead
San Antonio, TX Join our Talent Network
Kapsuun Group (KG) KG is actively seeking a Tier 1 Help Desk Task Lead
Job Titles: Tier 1 Help Desk Task Lead
Locations: Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
Clearances Required: Top Secret
Required Certifications: CompTIA Security+ CE(certification must be unexpired)
- Bachelor's degree in a related IT field
- 10+ years of experience in IT customer support
- 6+ years supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Administration
- Be able to use latest versions of:
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft .NET
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Ability to provide senior level technical direction and engineering knowledge for IT support activities to include:
- The ability to perform system-level configuration of products, including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- The ability to provide assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer configuration, operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations.
- The ability to supervise all contract personnel engaged in the operation and support of network users, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi- shift operations.
- The ability to monitor and respond to hardware, software, and wired/wireless network problems through routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities, including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals. Standard response procedures include identification of a problem, notification of appropriate personnel, complete troubleshooting or replacement procedures, and ensuring that notification of the appropriate personnel that the system(s) or equipment has returned to normal operations
- The utilization of software and hardware tools and and ability to identify and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- The ability to support a variety of IT systems and deploy commercial of the shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) technologies, including Microsoft, Linux, networking NSA Type 1 encryption devices, VOIP, email, video teleconferencing, and common desktop productivity tools.
- The ability to support a variety of SaaS offerings, including productivity suites, like Microsoft Office 365.
- It is desirable that the candidate lives within 60 miles of Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX.
- It is desirable that the candidate have experience with IT Service Management (ITSM), for example, Remedy.
Our EEO Policy
The Chenega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability. The Corporation's Affirmative Action Plans are available for review by employees and job seekers by contacting the EEO/AA Officer to schedule an appointment during business hours. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Native Preference under PL 93-638. Drug-free workplace. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. Read Chenega Corporation's Equal Opportunity Statement (https://www.chenega.com/Media/Default/Docs/Chenega%20Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20Statement.pdf) .
EEO is the law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring special accommodations or assistance to apply for a job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 771-5011.
Join our Talent Network