The Intel Research Specialist I
will provide junior-to-mid level on-site functional area expertise to the Joint Modernization Command - G2, in its efforts to develop threat scenarios and determine requirements for intelligence stimulation in exercises. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Intelligence Research Support Specialist I
within our AGC
team, you will:
- Study and analyze current and emerging threat doctrine for incorporation into exercise opposing forces (OPFOR) scenarios.
- Analyze approved or mature Army concepts and requirements documents that help identify the intelligence capabilities the Army requires and support their integration into future Project Convergence (PC) and Joint Warfighting Assessments (JWA).
- Identify requirements that apply to intelligence operations and threat scenario to satisfy test, evaluation, assessment, and training objectives.
- Design graphics, matrices, and templates for synchronizing opposing forces activities and intelligence injects in a combined Master Scenario Events List (MSEL).
- Develop intelligence injects and opposing forces events for inclusion in Threat Synchronization Matrices and Master Scenario Event Lists.
- Compose intelligence and ISR annexes and associated appendices to tactical orders for delivery to units participating in PCs and JWAs.
- Research and analyze current Army Joint and Multi-National Interoperability (JMNI) objectives from an intelligence perspective. Determine exercise requirements to assess these objectives.
- Determine intelligence architecture and dissemination requirements to stimulate operations in LVC exercise environments.
- Compile exercise OPFOR Orders of Battle (OB) for delivery to modeling and simulations personnel for inclusion in appropriate databases.
- Design Human Terrain for training area population centers and assist in defining Political, Military, Economic, Social, Infrastructure, Information, Physical Environment, and Time (PMESII-PT) factors in exercise constructs.
- Develop key exercise roles to facilitate Key Leader Engagements and human intelligence (HUMINT) operations.
- Identify requirements for conducting signals intelligence (SIGINT) operations in accordance with governing directives and regulations.
- Coordinate with external organizations, like TRADOC G2, Threat Systems Management Office (TSMO), and NSA Plans and Exercises (PLEX) to provide required exercise support not organic to the US Army Joint Modernization Command (JMC) as necessary.
- Participate in Integrated Planning Teams (IPTs), In Progress Reviews (IPTs), Requirements Drill Downs, and working groups to ensure the JMC G2 remains informed of exercise planning development. Provide executive summaries (EXSUMs) and out-briefs from events as necessary.
- Develop and deliver threat and intelligence briefings to the JMC Commanding General and staff.
- Other duties as assigned
How you'll grow
- BS or BA degree from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor's degree OR
- High school diploma or GED and 4+ years of additional experience
- 5+ years of specialized intelligence experience
- TS/SCI clearance required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Travel from 35-50% of the time (both CONUS and OCONUS).
- Expertise in ISR operational, organizational, capabilities, and cost-benefit analysis.
- ISR PED expertise with background in intelligence at multiple echelons.
- Ability to interact with intelligence capabilities, force design, and other subject matter experts (SMEs) and to develop studies and presentations.
- Knowledge of the intelligence warfighting functions.
- Expertise and experience in multiple intelligence disciplines at multiple echelons.
- Technical expertise in and understanding of intelligence capabilities with a background in intelligence operations at multiple echelons.
- Future Force and capability development expertise to develop, coordinate, and refine intelligence requirements.
- Tactical, operational, and strategic Army communications expertise.
- Knowledge management expertise and experience in developing online collaborative and knowledge sharing tools.
- Knowledge and expertise in military intelligence systems, capabilities, doctrine, organizations, and architectures.
- Ability to grasp conceptual ideas and exercise original thought where there is little time for deliberation and consultation.
- Ability to evaluate the importance of international situations and problems and to present well-considered and sound suggestions.
- Ability to draw working hypotheses and test them empirically.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program