US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
is looking for an Engineering Aide II
to serve as a Network Administrator
to support an integration laboratory network for the US Government client in St. Inigoes, MD. Responsibilities
- Perform configuration duties on Cisco devices (e.g. routers and switches).
- Assist Cyber team, as needed.
- Perform IOS upgrades, configuration hardening, and apply Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) to equipment.
- Provide general IT related functions such as “help desk" support as needed.
Up to 10% of the time, to CONUS and OCONUS sites as required. Required Qualifications
- Zero (0) to Three (3) years of relevant experience.
- DoD 8570.01 Level 2 Certification (e.g., Security+), or higher.
- CCNA (or equivalent)
- Operating system security certification
A high school diploma. Clearance
All applicants for this position must hold and maintain a Secret
clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.