Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications - all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because it's how we run our business. Gone are the days of silos, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.What you'll be doing ...
Are you ...
- Directly managing a team of Business Development Representatives and partnering closely with outside sales management
- Consistently delivering against targets - commitment to the numbers and to deadlines
- Coaching the team; very involved in prospecting, account strategy, and messaging
- Hiring, training, and retaining the right team to match our growth
- Providing timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
- Experienced? Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development Management
- Excelling? Proven track record of meeting and exceeding activity metrics within a numbers-driven and performance-based environment, and the ability to determine optimal pipeline development activities
- Organized? Strong organization and time-management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
- A Leader? Skilled in leading discussions and meetings, and a master balancing competitiveness and collaboration
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.