Residential Program Director
RCM of Washington is hiring a Residential Program Director to oversee operations and compliance of residential settings with Federal and State Medicaid rules/regulations and other certifications with the District of Columbia, Department of Health, and Department of Disability Services (DDS). Coordinate and supervise administrative procedures to maintain overall proficiency and professionalism for the operation and administration of RCM of Washington. Monitor person-centered quality of care and efficiency of programming. Coordinate committees to maintain effective communication lines between all levels within the company and supervise the Program Coordinators and Qualified Intellectual Disability Professionals (QIDP).
- Direct the operations of residential locations through supervision of mid-level managers and Direct Support Workers.
- Act as a QIDP and/or Program Coordinator in the absence of one.
- Ensure compliance of residential locations with all federal and District Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Support the administrative and executive teams, QI Director, and DON in coordinating and supervising all administrative/operational procedures to maintain overall efficiency and professionalism within RCM of Washington.
- Coordinate mock survey in locations prior to certification review and participate in quality reviews as requested by the Director of Quality Improvement.
- Prepare and submit all plan of corrections to appropriate regulatory agencies within established time frames.
- Complete all Plan of Corrections and monitor compliance of the Plan of Correction from all staff.
- Model the behaviors you expect to see in the homes, including an in person presence in each of the assigned locations for at least 40% of your time.
- Prepare activities for managers including advocacy techniques, empowerment strategies, system change initiatives, and act as a DSP when necessary when you are in the homes.
- Identify and assist QI in the development of operational policies and procedures as needed.
- Ensure all homes run an active treatment /person-centered regimen in conjunction with the mission and philosophy of RCM of Washington by spending 40% of your time in the residential homes you are responsible for.
- Ensure timely response to all incidents and investigations according to District and Federal regulations.
- Ensure that all recommendations are followed through including, but not limited to: Incident investigations; Human Rights Committee; Court Orders; Alerts, and other recommendations as they arise.
- Coordinate and implement habilitation, documentation, and monitoring of all programs with QIDPs, DON, and QI.
- Serve on the Human Rights and Safety Committee.
- Assist Program Coordinator, QIDP with scheduling as needed
- Assign, direct and review all work of staff.
- Act as the official representative and spokesperson for the organization at meetings with people we support, groups, and agencies.
- Review employee performance evaluations.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by COO and his/her designee.
Physical and Environmental Conditions: The work environment may involve situations that require working with people with Behavior Support Plans, Trauma Informed Care Plans, Complex Medical Needs, and Developmental Disabilities.
RCM of Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.