Are you service oriented and enjoy driving solutions forward? Are you passionate about maintaining an organized and functional workspace? Do you have a friendly and welcoming demeanor? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Executive Assistant to the Principal
We are in search of an Executive Assistant who is responsible for the efficient effective and consistent movement of all routine systems pertaining to the School Principal. This includes providing the necessary support to keep the school Principal focused and on schedule as disruptions and conflicting demands arise through the day. Additionally, this role coordinates substitute teacher assignments.
• Provides reception / communication for the School Leadership Office during normal working schedules
• Welcomes/ greets guests (in person or on the phone), answers and directs queries appropriately, minimizing unnecessary interruptions, and prioritizing appropriate communications/ requests.
• Reviews, organizes, directs and addresses incoming mail and e-mail messages, organizing according to both subject matter and urgency of time sensitive matters; all incoming information should be reviewed and cleared for filing or appropriate action together with the School Principal least once a day
• Drafts letters and memos
• Prepares spreadsheets as requested by the School Principal for different departments
• Researches, gathers, and synthesizes information from internet and other types of searches
• Accompanies the School Principal to meetings as requested and annual staff retreats, produces timely summary notes of meetings by midday, next working day, or earlier if needed or requested by the School Principal
• Responsible for traveling schedules, book flights and hotels among others, present the costs of travel to the Finance department in an organized and timely manner
• Maintains substitute list, calls substitute for last minute teacher absences and tracks all substitute assignments and work hours
• Greets each scheduled substitute with lesson plans, attendance, orientation form and provides instructions as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned in keeping with achieving outstanding school, academy, student sand course objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and a minimum of five years of experience and/or the appropriate combination of education and experience
• Bilingual: Spanish/English
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
• Able to work independently
• High level of organization and attention to detail- experience in the production/assembly of documents for publication, or for submission to official sources and foundations, i.e. proposals, reports, newsletters.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and take initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and execute tasks as needed.
• Proven ability to interact with populations of diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds
• Solid computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=443708&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This position will be posted until filled.