Student Record Coordinator
Do you enjoy entering and updating Student information? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Student Record Coordinator
We are in search of a Student Record Coordinator whose primary focus will be on entering and updating students’ information and maintaining student information systems. The other vital element of the Student Record Coordinator’s role is working collaboratively with the Learning and Evaluation department to ensure the School’s student information and reporting remains compliant with the reporting standard set forth by OSSE and DCPCSB.
● Access multiple external databases to verify and upload data through SEDS, SLED, Quick Base, PCSB, SharePoint, Epicenter and OSSE.
● Attends monthly webinars and training relevant to SEDS, SLED, OSSE and PCSB.
● Assists in the preparation of reports and verification of student’s data pertaining to the annual enrollment audit.
● Provides input on the operation of the SIS as it relates to the collection and organization of needed data for generating reports on performance.
● Creates and consolidates student electronic and manual files and ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate.
● Assists in the proper filing of active and inactive student files and the proper classification of dropped student files.
● Prepares source data for day-to-day data entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities
● Performs daily database updates efficiently and accurately
● Assists in identifying errors made during registration sessions and follows up on them.
● Ensures that all prospective students’ residency documents are appropriately validated and reflect legal compliance with the Charter Authority and the school’s admission requirements
● Supports the planning and reporting of reports and verification of students data pertaining to the annual enrollment audit.
● Processes students’ admissions applications and tracking forms by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures and/or returning incomplete documents to the Registrar for resolution
● Assists with the supervision of registration events
● Perform all other duties assigned.
● One year certificate from college or technical school, or two years related experience
● Must be proficient in MS office (Word, Access, and Excel)
● Ability to speak a second language a plus
● Excellent organizational skills and very detailed oriented
● Serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines
● Strong communication skills and customer service focus
● Ability to provide excellent customer service to all students, employees, contractors, and visitors
● Proven ability to balance multiple tasks, work as a team player and under pressure
● Ability to work with people from a variety of cultural, ethnic, racial and socio – economic backgrounds
● Ability to work on weekends and/or evenings if necessary
● Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
● Commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Please submit your application on Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=444276&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This posting will be open until filled.