Senior Business Analyst
Are you passionate about data and maintaining different systems? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Senior Business Analyst
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) utilizes several enterprise information, learning, and reporting systems and tools to support the daily school curricular management, tracking and reporting requirements of internal and external stakeholders and funders. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for formulating strategies to improve and enhance the organizational performance of existing systems related to learning and evaluation. They will work closely with the IT business units and other internal stakeholders to understand various processes such as enrollment patterns and procedures, recruitment processes, system changes and development, etc., to strategize plans of action accordingly. The Senior Business Analyst will also help departments use these systems effectively.
• Understand the business processes and data needs of departments; identify and promote opportunities for process improvement
• Translate needs into business and technical requirements
• Build a strong and collaborative relationship with subject matter experts in academic and other departments
• Document and maintain standard operating procedures in collaboration with department subject matter experts
• Lead end-user trainings on how to use available business systems to support their work
• Create and maintain job aids such as documentation and videos for end users
• Document overall business systems environment and maintain associated roadmaps for subsets of systems at the school
• Stay current on the capabilities of enterprise systems and collaborate with departments to utilize them effectively
• Provide backup support to the Student Information and Learning Systems team in understanding and solving end user support requests
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is required or and a minimum of eight years or more of experience supporting organizations in the effective use of information systems in analyst, technical, or trainer roles or the appropriate combination of education and experience
• Prior experience defining and documenting processes, standard operating procedures, or workflows
• Broad exposure to different types of software commonly in use at schools and nonprofits – student information system, constituent relationship management, learning management system, email marketing, content management system, online forms, and more
• Experience working in a complex organizational environment, across multiple departments with competing priorities and needs
• Experience in facilitating decision making, preferably while leading a cross-functional, cross-departmental team of users and stakeholders
• Prior experience leading group trainings
• Prior experience with project management required
• Strong customer service skills required
• Solid verbal and written communication skills required
• Previous experience in adult education/non-traditional schools preferred
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Please submit your application on Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- HR Job Posting Updated May 2018 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=442624&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This position will be open until filled.