Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you enjoy processing invoices and communicating with vendors and staff? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Accounts Payable Clerk
We are in search of an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for the daily operations of the accounts payable (AP) function. Ensures proper internal and external procedures are followed for all stages of the AP process. Provides accurate and timely payment of Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s invoices, including but not limited to vendor communication, invoice approval coordination and entry, and annual form 1099 reporting.
• Collect new vendor documents.
• Maintain list of monthly vendors & review monthly to ensure all vendor invoices received.
• Process AP invoices: review & code invoices; route for approvals. Review approval status of invoices daily & notify managers of need to approve invoices
• Prepare deposits.
• Provide support for the audit.
• Prepare Federal Forms 1099.
• Assist with implementation of financial systems.
• Support student registration events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years of relevant work experience.
• Ability to work independently, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, and to work as a team member of the CRIPCS staff.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively as an accounting professional in this essential role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Please submit your application on Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=444262&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This posting will be open until filled.