Program Manager (Contract Position)
Health Security Partners (HSP) a nonprofit international development organization located in Washington DC is currently seeking a full-time Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for supporting HSP’s mission to strengthen health security through education, collaboration, and stewardship. Reporting to the Executive Director, the PM will provide support in the organization’s internal operational and financial function as well as provide support in planning, managing, and executing a wide range of activities under HSP’s external grant programs portfolio.
• Degree in Public Health
• Demonstrated project management experience with emphasis on managing international grants
• Ability to adhere to grant regulations and reporting requirements
• Knowledge of health security contracts
• Knowledge of biosafety, biosecurity, and biorisk management, desirable
• Demonstrated experience in developing relationships with stakeholders
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Dedication to driving and achieving results
• Knowledge of employee team building
• Flexible and ability to multi-task
• Microsoft Office
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, please send salary requirements, cover letter and resume to Brenda Williams firstname.lastname@example.org. HSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This position is a 1 year contract with the possibility of extension.