Are you looking to work for a company with a well-established mission of improving the quality of healthcare? Sparks Group has partnered with a Medical Association that is looking for a professional Exhibits Manager to manage sales exhibit operations. This company offers comprehensive educational resources and group discount programs to all employees. If you are an independent individual who can also lead a team, apply today! Responsibilities
- Act as primary contact for exhibitors, offering a high level of customer service at all times
- Accountable for leading the sales operations and meeting agreed upon sales targets for exhibit opportunities
- Work with Meetings and Conventions department and Office of Education to determine which non-annual meeting courses are appealing to the industry for exhibit support
- Make arrangements for availability of exhibit space
- Continue building relationships with exhibitors throughout the year
- Facilitate exhibit sales renewal process by playing an active role in the annual meeting Sales Office
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of direct sales experience
- Ability to travel at least 8 days per year
- Advanced software and database skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.