:Sparks Group is honored to support a FEMA partner located in Frederick County, VA who is seeking Call Center Reps for a contracted opportunity that will run through end of year. This is a flexible role that will make outbound survey calls post residence inspections. These contracted positions will report onsite to their Winchester, VA office. This client is fast moving with these needs and will look to bring on support as early as this week. Please send your resume today and follow up with a call at 703 620 6444.Responsibilities
- Makes outbound calls for surveys based on inspections
- Will assess for quality assurance
- May also reach out to inspectors for deployment project
- Previous call center experience is requested
- Experience working with FEMA is highly preferred
- Hours are 9am-4:30pm or 5pm - 9pm, flexibility is offered (PT or FT) and on an as needed basis after initial mission
- Positive, outgoing and teamlike demeanor are needed
- Outstanding communication skills as well as excellence in customer service
- Credit check and background screening is required prior to employment
- US Citizenship
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.