Visual Designer Job Summary
Sparks Group has partnered with one of the world's largest (spanning over 100 countries) recognized in their field, well-established associations in Washington, DC
to find a Visual Designer
. This is a very long-term contract, hybrid role! As the Visual Designer you will translate complex materials created by non-designers into impactful storytelling. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to pivot their duties. You may create infographics one day and contribute to the creation of a strategic communication plan the next. You will be part of a team that values collaboration creativity and curiosity!Visual Designer Responsibilities:
Visual Designer Qualifications:
- Create visually stunning deliverables the engage through visual content and tell a compelling story.
- Responsible for layout, iconography, image selection, information design and data visualization.
- Suggest best methods for the story to be told
- Generate visual presentations of materials supporting a specific initiative in strategy, vision goals, approach, and objectives
- Design and implement a visual presentation strategy for dissemination of customer research insights to colleagues
- Contribute to the creation of an internal strategic communication plan to serve the team.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in graphic design and/or communication roles.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a degree related to Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications. Will consider additional work experience in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in InDesign or similar tool. Technologically savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Strong understanding of effective communications with an awareness of emerging trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, proactive and solution oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous work experience within a digital transformation or product innovation team is preferred.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.