: Are you a highly qualified recruiter skilled at establishing strong relationships with talent sources such as job boards, colleges, and staffing agencies? Sparks is partnered with a national organization looking for a Recruiter to join their mission-driven, not-for-profit "Best Place to Work" recognized organization. As a member of their dynamic Human Resources team, you will play a critical role in their success! This is a HYBRID role with an office located in Arlington, VA. Responsibilities
- Manages the full lifecycle recruiting process. Evaluates candidate qualifications by thoroughly reviewing resumes, questionnaires, and assessments. Screens candidates by phone and conducts interviews.
- Consults with hiring managers to achieve a complete understanding of position responsibilities, accountabilities and candidate qualifications and to agree on effective search strategies.
- Analyzes exit interview results, identifies problem areas, and reports trends to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field or 2-3 years of related experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience and Credentials Required:
- 3-5 years experience in recruiting.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.