: Do you possess solid HR experience and a desire for Work From Home flexibility with a great organization?
Sparks group is partnered with a non-profit organization in search of a Senior HR Assistant. This person would serve as the employee touchpoint for the Human Resources department. This is Hybrid role with an office located in Arlington, VA. Responsibilities
- Guides end users in the Workday human capital management (HCM) system. Oversees data system reports, audits and system enhancements and liaises with Payroll to ensure smooth operations.
- Supports the department's operations, including the employee onboarding and separation activities, department financial activities, and electronic records management.
- Provides back-up support to the Leave Administrator for documentation, communication and timecard processing for employees on continuous leaves and their managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant education.
- 3- 5 years of experience working across the various HR functions.
- Experiencing using HR systems and Microsoft Excel required
- Workday systems experience and certifications are a plus
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.