: Our client, a long-standing regional bank, is looking for customer-oriented and motivated Client Service Specialists to join its team. These people will be responsible for handling general servicing requests involving: deposit accounts, loan accounts, debit cards, online/mobile banking password resets (retail and business), and online navigational support (website, online banking, and retail mobile banking).
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required for this position. Responsibilities
- Represents the Bank to clients in a courteous, professional manner, and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service by phone, mail, and/or e-mail/secure message.
- Answers questions and solves routine problems for clients concerning all services provided by the Bank by listening to problems, researching and collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the client in a timely manner.
- Facilitates opening and services all deposit accounts products identifying needs and making recommendations that meet the client's and the bank's financial goals.
- Acts as point of contact for digital services users including PC, web, mobile, and telephone banking products. Maintains knowledge on setup and use of these products.
- Troubleshoots connectivity problems as well as service problems and escalates unusual situations to appropriate team member.
- Provides client support for card inquiries that require specific research in separate systems. Troubleshoots service problems and refers unusual situations to appropriate team member or supervisor. Identifies unauthorized card activity and initiates affidavits.
- Minimum 12 months of work experience in retail banking or customer service/Contact Center required.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, mobile device, and Contact Center Software. Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office and windows-based office software is expected.
- Must have remarkable telephone and written communication skills; attention to detail; strong organization skills; and negotiation/sales skills and/or aptitude.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.