Conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees and refers job applicants to specific job openings. Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral. Prepares rating on applicants, makes recommendations on starting salaries, and provides applicants with information on the company. May administer tests and interpret results, check references, arrange transportation of selected applicants, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc. Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards. Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures. The Recruiter will ensure the positions are filled in a timely and efficient manner that is in full compliance with all federal, state, and company guidelines. This is a non-leadership role but will be in a team-supportive environment.Responsibilities
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation and closing of candidate
- Source candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques such as Internet job boards; search engines; social media sites; cold calling targeted candidates and companies; networking through professional associations, user groups, and list servs; employee/candidate referrals and alumni; along with internal mobility
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process, and promote effective and efficient hiring practices using consultative skills
- Represent the client and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of related recruiting experience
- Ability to create large-scale recruiting strategies and cultivate an online presence for purposes of attracting talent
- Proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment, staffing agency or corporate environments
- General understanding of HR practices and compliance
- Prior experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ie; Taleo, Workday, etc
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong intellectual capacity - a continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual thinking skills and can translate all that think beyond traditional recruitment methods.
- Able to perform independently or in a collaborative team environment.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.