Adventist Healthcare seeks to hire an experienced Patient Experience Business Partner who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Patient Experience Business Partner you will:
• Coordinate and collaborate with unit leadership to improve patient experience. • Communicate and facilitate the metrics associated with evaluation systems and procedures that impact patient care.
• Participate in the development and implementation of patient experience programs and processes.
• Develop and prioritizes internal communication and customer needs to improve hospital-wide awareness and engagement in employees, physicians, and patient experience results.
• Collaborate with leadership at the entity and system level in identifying and implementing innovative models and best practices emphasizing patient experience.
• Provide recommended best practices to leadership to promote the integration of patient experience into operational practice with the appropriate level of rigor related to project reviews, data driven decisions, project prioritization and project management.
• Analyze and interprets performance metrics related to patient experience and process improvement. Clearly communicates data to support leadership decision making.
• Maintain knowledge of current research data to support best practices for the delivery of patient experience.
• Demonstrate fiscal responsibility for utilization of time and resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Work requires the communication skills necessary to direct, persuade, negotiate, counsel, mediate conflicts, and build effective working relationships with peers and subordinates.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Education, Business or other related field. Master's degree preferred.
• Five to seven years of work experience in healthcare and/or patient experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to team build and facilitate improvement to reach patient experience goals.
• Previous experience working with patient experience data preferred.
• One year preferred Supervisory/management experience
• Patient Experience certification preferred
• In addition, must have excellent skills for oral presentations and written reports.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with individuals and/or teams and across disciplines required.
• Work requires the application of analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to resolve problems, manipulate databases, or create reports utilizing complex clinical or operations information systems.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize within limited resources.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full Time Day Shift, Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, flexible hours
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and , if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a n designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.