Staff Recruiting Specialist
The Human Resources Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for a Staff Recruiting Specialist in Washington, DC office. The Staff Recruiting Specialist will assist with all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process for all professional staff as well as temporary staff in the U.S. offices. The Staff Recruiting Specialist will report to the Staff Recruiting Manager and Director of Support Staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting first round interviews.
- Proactively sourcing candidates.
- Acting as a liaison with the firm’s employment agency vendors
- Scheduling interviews.
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (viRecruit) which includes: entering/accepting candidates into the database, entering interview information, uploading documents, following up for feedback, closing applicant files, etc.
- Posting new positions on the firm website, Intranet as well as other external sites.
- Creating electronic recruiting files.
- Conducting reference checks and verifying dates of employment.
- Administering and managing the third-party candidate diagnostic assessment process.
- Assisting with other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of Staffing and Recruiting experience within a professional environment.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
- Experience using an ATS and LinkedIn recruiting module.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proven reliability, dependability, and motivation.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional client service.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Director of Support Staff Stephanie Denmark at +1 202.942.6068. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster.