Coming on board to a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organization, all committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people and the business are equipped with the tools, resources, and processes needed to thrive. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Are you looking to join a team that is part of the operational 'glue' to a fast paced, hyper growth tech company? Appian is seeking a Workplace Experience Coordinator, someone who will play an important part in keeping the company operating and running smoothly. In this role, you will be working with all areas of the organization and will have the opportunity to pick up and learn new skills!
*Targeting candidates in the DMV area who are comfortable coming into the HQ in McLean (5 days a week) To be successful in this role, you need:
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- To be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to operate independently and assist with aspects of office & facility management.
- The ability to learn skills on the job, as needed.
- A positive attitude, and be an adaptable, solutions-oriented team player.
- To present a professional representation of Appian to all employees, visitors and vendors.
- A desire for a client-facing environment.
- Answer and manage incoming communications.
- Handle outgoing and incoming mail and deliveries, including the creation of shipping labels.
- Greet and direct visitors, including customers, prospects, partners, suppliers, third parties and job candidates, providing the utmost level of hospitality and ensuring required protocols are maintained.
- Monitor and maintain the office environment, ensuring cleanliness, stocking of supplies, integration of sustainability initiatives and other required duties.
- Provide inter-departmental administrative support. Assist with handling special administrative projects as assigned. Contribute to team goals and objectives.
- Provide executive assistance with travel bookings, scheduling, presentation creation and expense reporting.
- 2-5 years of experience with Workplace operations, executive assistance, or in a relevant related position.
- Strong and precise organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of an Associates Degree.
- IT & presentation skills, including Microsoft and Google applications preferred.
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we're focused on lasting positive change.