Are you looking to leverage your passion for operational excellence to enable the successful launch and adoption of new and innovative software? Joining the Product Launch team at Appian means you will have the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to personal and professional growth. It means coming up with creative ways to analyze and visualize a release strategy, then establishing forecasts and performance metrics to support execution. It means working with cool tech that has a real impact on companies and consumers. At Appian, it's not an empty promise. It's what we do.
This position will be responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate new product offerings and measure their success in the marketplace. Job duties for this strategic position include creating structured analytics and operational transparency across Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to evaluate a go to market strategy and proactively analyze performance to drive successful execution.To be successful in this role, you need to:
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to draw clarity out of complex and ever-changing environments.
- Have deep experience with data analytics, reporting, and data visualization
- Understand quantitative and qualitative approaches to forecasting, commercialization analysis, and performance metrics/ KPIs
- Combine creative thinking and analytics to develop a sophisticated understanding of Appian's business.
- Have solid organizational skills, be strategic in your thought processes, and structured in your execution.
- Within your first few weeks of joining us, you will attend new hire orientation along with our 5-day Fast-Start to ensure you are set up for success
- We'll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of operational experience such as sales operations, marketing operations, or FP&A
- Advanced skills with productivity software and BI/ analytics tools
- Proven ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative methods to form data-backed conclusions
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we're focused on lasting positive change.