RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Monitor and track project problems and issues, and provides status reports to senior staff. Monitor and report on progress of missions in the field.
- Review quarterly disbursement requests for Finance, Investment and Trade (FIT) activities and monitors Compact budgets and procurement plans.
- Review program reports and provide comments to appropriate management officials and staff. Develop and maintains statistical reports, including project results reports for program activities.
- Monitor and track projects and provides oral or written reports to senior staff. Assist in the preparation of data for quarterly portfolio reviews of projects on a country-by-country basis.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding issues affiliated with country compact programs and projects.
- Review program funding and spending data and develops cost information reflecting program trends for an assigned area of an organization's financial program. Analyzes financial status reports for overall program status.
- Organize and maintain accurate and accessible files of contracts, consultants, and Compact activities.
- Research and analyze unstable or uncommon administrative and program issues. Provide analytical and research support to FIT staff on specialized topics.
- Search MCC and outside databases to obtain technical reports of completed research and data on ongoing projects.
- Perform contract administration duties including preparation and review of MCC contracts as well as monitoring contract performance during project execution
- Develop and maintain working relationships with country counterparts in execution of program activities.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a federal security clearance
- More than 1 job may be filled if additional vacancies occur within 120 days
- Relocation expenses will not be paid
- Some domestic and international travel may be required
To qualify for pay band 4B you must meet the following:
Have one year of specialized experience equivalent to MCC Pay band 4c (GS-11) l or an equivalent level that has equipped the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of this position. Examples of specialized experience are: assisting with operational duties to support the development and/or implementation of international assistance programs; monitoring and maintaining statistical reports, project results and providing oral or written on project activities; reviewing and tracking program funding and spending data and developing cost information reflecting program trends; and searching databases to obtain information and responding to inquiries on program/project activities. (NOTE: This experience MUST be well documented on your resume or application).
Desirable: Proficiency in French or Portuguese (please include language and level of proficiency in your resume).
Time-in-Grade: Time-in-grade requirements apply. You must have one year of Federal service equivalent to Pay Band 4C or GS- 11 to be eligible for pay band MC- 4B.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to ensure the work history portion thoroughly documents the duties, responsibilities, and accomplishments that are directly related to this position in order to verify specialized experience. Additional information
- Millennium Challenge Corporation will request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing our workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
- RECRUITMENT/RELOCATION BONUS may be authorized for this position. If you are not a current federal employee this position may authorize a one time Recruitment bonus to be paid over a specified period. Selected individual will be required to a sign service agreement prior to receiving any bonus payments.
- If you are a current federal employee this position may authorize a one time Relocation bonus to be paid over a specified period. Selected individual will be required to a sign service agreement prior to receiving any bonus payments.
Selectee may qualify for credit toward annual leave accrual, based on prior work experience.
- SELECTIVE SERVICE: Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for the Selective Service.
- The posting of this announcement does not obligate management to fill a vacancy or vacancies by promotion. "The position may be filled by reassignment, change to lower level, transfer, appointment, or reinstatement. Management may use any one or any combination of these methods to fill the position."
- Qualifications by Closing Date: You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of the announcement. Please note that qualification claims will be subject to verification.
- Pay: Your pay will be set within the range specified in this vacancy announcement and will be based on your qualifications, education, experience, training, and availability of funds.
- The recommended salary may be at any point in the range listed for this vacancy.
- Selectee may be promoted to the full performance level without further competition when all regulatory, qualification, and performance requirements are met. Selection at a lower pay band level does not guarantee promotion to the full performance level, nor is the promise of promotion implied.
- PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. If your resume/ application does not support your questionnaire answers, we will not allow credit for your response(s). Your resume must contain sufficiently detailed information upon which to make a qualification determination. Please ensure that your resume contains specific information such as position titles, beginning and ending dates of employment for each position, average number of hours worked per week, and if the position is/was in the Federal government, you should provide the position series and grade level.
- Selectee may be required to complete a Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 278) or a Confidential Financial Disclosure Form (OGE 450).
- Probationary/Trial Period: You may be required to serve a one-year probationary/trial period.
- Government Travel Card - You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government contractor issued travel card to be used for official business.