RequirementsConditions of Employment
- Works as an assistant for the Facilities Operations Team Leader who makes specific assignments, explains polices and procedures and reviews work for quantity and quality of completed projects.
- Job may require work in various facilities depending on requirements as determined by customer demand or programmed activities.
- Opens and/or closes facilities by locking/unlocking doors and windows, and assuring security system is operable.
- Issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users. Collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits.
- Cleans recreation equipment, supplies and facility area. Operates equipment and performs self-help maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a Tier 1 background investigation.
- Must have and retain a valid drivers license.
Demonstrated ability to perform the duties described above. Must have and retain a valid drivers license.
For more information about this position, please go to: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hnGqDWZmZlIuYkqJS Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement. Additional information Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort AP Hill. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. by 12/16/2022 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Temporary Telework due to COVID-19
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Due to COVID-19, the agency is currently in expanded telework posture. If selected, you may be expected to temporarily telework, even if your home is located outside the local commuting area. Once employees are permitted to return to the office, you will be expected to report to the duty station listed on this announcement within a designated time frame identified by the organization. At that time, you may be eligible to request to continue to telework one or more days a pay period depending on the terms of the agency's telework policy.
- It contains additional information applicants may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click or copy and paste this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ).
- Information may be requested regarding the vaccination status of selectees for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols. For more information, visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.