US Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee — from entry level through top executive — to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
Critical role for leading the development and management of curriculums aligned with skill gaps, regulatory requirements and defined needs aligned with designated customer groups. Specific responsibilities include defining and leading prioritized curriculum development initiatives, establishing and leading standards and guidelines for curriculum development and management, stakeholder and SME relationship management, instructional design planning and management and related logistical activities associated with implementing curriculum plans. Responsibilities
- Defines and leads internal stakeholder relationship building guidelines and standards
- Establishes and maintains effective stakeholder relationships with key leaders
- Identifies and diagnoses strategic training needs and gaps globally
- Plans and leads training integration activities during expansion and globalization
- Develops and implements curriculum planning processes, procedures, standards and guidelines with a team of T&D Managers
- Establishes and manages a pool of professional learning and development contractors, including instructional designers, eLearning developers and video producers
- Develops and implements logistical processes, procedures, standards and guidelines for managing the day-to-day operational activities associated with training delivery
- Actively identifies and continually refines global compliance requirements at regional and country levels
- Participates as an official T&D representative during external audits
- Contributes to the development and oversight of the annual T&D budget
- Contributes to the development and oversight of the annual T&D strategic plan
- Other duties as assigned
Emmes is a federal government contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
- Master's degree in a learning and development field
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience leading training programs in a global, highly regulated environment, preferably global health, clinical research, biotechnology or life sciences
- Experience managing a learning and development team
- Experience with instructional design and development in on-demand formats
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills at all levels
- Effective leadership and management capabilities
- Strategic planning and execution
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and project oversight experience
- Strong training vendor/contractor management capabilities
- Experience working in a global environment
- Excellent computer skills with various software applications including Office 365 products, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce training materials
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems with many variables and offer various options for resolution
- Ability to organize and prioritize personal tasks to meet deadlines and service level objectives
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.