Sparks Group has partnered with a federal credit union in Washington, DC that is looking for a friendly and engaging customer service representative. You'd be joining a team that welcomes new members like a part of the family. This company is community minded and takes pride in being the credit union of choice for local families for generations. If you have knowledge in the banking industry and want to assist members in navigating their banking questions, apply today!Responsibilities
- Answer calls and provide exceptional customer service.
- Listen to customer requests to understand issues and best resolve problems.
- Operate multi-line telephone system and transfer to appropriate party.
- Maintain knowledge of programs and technology offered by the credit union.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer service skills
- At least 2 years' experience in a call center or customer service representative placement highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the banking industry, specifically as a teller, is highly preferred.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.